Whole Hostel Bookings
Check out reviews from happy groups HERE
Subject to availability, the whole hostel can be booked at any time of the year.
33 beds in 8 rooms (6 x 4-bed, 1x 6-bed and 1x double-plus-spare bed), large Living/Dining room, cosy Snug, Kitchen and Patio provide a fantastic base for a walking holiday or to celebrate a family occasion.
Alternatively, Hebden Bridge Hostel is a quiet and picturesque venue in which to hold a retreat, run a course or host a conference.
During whole hostel bookings there will be a manager on site to help facilitate your stay.
You can use the form here or email email@example.com with an enquiry, or call us 9-10am or 5-8pm during our open season on 01422 843183
Currently, whole hostel booking costs are:
Over Christmas and New Year the cost is £750 per night for the first two nights (which is the minimum hire period), then £350 per night for each extra night after that.
50% of the cost is required on booking, the remainder to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
Please also note our Cancellation Policy
RULES of the HOUSE for GROUP BOOKINGS
- No meat to be brought onto the premises
- Outdoor shoes may not be worn indoors
- No stilettos AT ALL (they hurt our wooden floors)
- No amplification of music apart from using the in-house sound system
- Please don’t bring drums, fireworks or glitter
- After 10pm no noise outdoors and no loud noise indoors
- (Vegi) BBQs only by prior arrangement
- No smoking indoors; no cig butts in plant pots!
- Children must be closely supervised – the hostel decor, garden etc are not child-proof!
- Waste must be separated for recycling, taking care to follow instructions on site